Executive Assistant to the CEODetailsType: Full TimeLocation:
- Remote, U.S. Based
- Preference for a candidate in Alaska or Washington State
ThinkReservations is the leading cloud-based SaaS Property Management System (PMS) in the United States. With over 1,800+ hotels using our property/reservation management system, channel manager, and booking engine, we are focused on bringing additional tools and functionality that will allow our customers to continue to save time and increase revenue.
Our employees are self-motivated, natural problem solvers, who share our purpose of helping businesses succeed by designing and building effective business solutions. Each person embodies our three core values and plays a key role in contributing to the success of our growing business.
Customers First: Consider our customers' success in all of our actions.
Be passionate: Care about what we do and let our passion guide us to the problems we need to solve.
Deliver results: Ask questions, search for answers, drive solutions.
About the Role & Responsibilities
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide critical support to the professional and personal endeavors of our Founder/CEO.
Within your role you will be asked to:
- Draft and manage email correspondence, communications, and data entry on behalf of the CEO.
- Execute extensive calendar management and travel planning for internal and external meetings; including domestic and international travel.
- Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences etc., and ensure full preparation.
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure the CEO's time is spent on the highest priority issues.
- Submit and track CEO expense reports
- Assist the Operations department to plan and execute company events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions.
- Assist the Operations department to manage office administration including but not limited to swag, office inventory, physical mail, and visitor coordination.
- 10-20% time spent on personal assistant projects, including but not limited to managing personal household needs/vendors for CEO Requirements
- Travel to Alaska approximately once a month to work with the CEO in person.
- Travel with the CEO for business as needed.
- You will also be asked to support the CTO with basic administrative functions such as email management and expense reports.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate is extremely organized and an expert communicator who is able to anticipate the needs of the CEO. We are looking for someone who can maintain a high level of integrity and discretion, has a can-do attitude, and is able to take ownership of a task to drive it to completion with little direction.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous assistant or administrative support experience with experience implementing a process or playbook to keep daily tasks aligned.
- Ability to complete a high volume of projects with little or no guidance.
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- Provide quick response or turnaround on urgent situations or events.
- Proficiency of Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Slack.
- Ability to travel at a moment’s notice if needed.
- Preferably located in Alaska or Washington State and willing to travel to Alaska at least once a month to work directly with the CEO.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Remote working environment
- Company Health Insurance Plan - we cover 50% of the employee's premium
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance available at a group rate
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Personal Time Off, Sick Leave, Bereavement, Voting, and Parental Leave
- 7 Paid Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Day
- Access to 401k Company Plan
- Computer and associated essential tech equipment for your home office
Base salary starts at $60,000 USD and is dependent upon experience.
ThinkReservations ensures that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
At ThinkReservations, we are driven by our mission to provide the lodging industry with the tools they need to be successful. We create software to help businesses increase revenue, save time, and provide the guest with a better experience.
It takes a dedicated team of people to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you can make a positive impact on the way people run their business, where you'll earn the respect and trust of your customers, and where you'll be challenged outside your comfort zone, then ThinkReservations is the place for you.