Customer Support Representative
- Full Time, Monday through Friday
- 9-hour shift between 8am PT and 5pm PT with a 1 hour lunch break
- This is a remote/WFH position, but the candidate must sit in one of the following states: AK, AR, AZ, ME, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WA
ThinkReservations is the leading cloud-based SaaS Property Management System (PMS) in the United States. With over 1,800+ hotels using our property/reservation management system, channel manager, and booking engine, we are focused on bringing additional tools and functionality that will allow our customers to continue to save time and increase revenue.
Our employees are self-motivated, natural problem solvers, who share our purpose of helping businesses succeed by designing and building effective business solutions. Each person embodies our three core values and plays a key role in contributing to the success of our growing business.
Customers First: Consider our customers' success in all of our actions.
Be passionate: Care about what we do and let our passion guide us to the problems we need to solve.
Deliver results: Ask questions, search for answers, drive solutions.
About the Role & Responsibilities
As a Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for assisting and educating our clients in navigating the product, services, and integrations by coordinating with various departments to resolve issues, address client feedback, and log feature requests.
Within your role as a Customer Support Representative you will be asked to:
- Interact with clients via telephone, email, and online chat, to assist clients with queries, concerns, feedback, and issues in a warm, courteous, and professional manner.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Identify and employ the most efficient way to resolve concerns within set SLAs.
- Ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers' problems.
- Deescalate challenging situations and interactions to defuse situations to best help the client find a resolution or the best path forward.
- Set and maintain appropriate expectations and provide a consistent experience for clients that align with our support and services offered.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services, support, and facilitate consistent positive interactions with our clients and partners.
- Prioritize urgent and time-sensitive issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve the situation to the client’s satisfaction within set SLAs.
- Assist clients with connecting integrations offered through our product.
- Assist clients with connecting 3rd party systems to our Channel Manager.
- Troubleshoot and help find resolutions with issues related to our products, services, and integrations.
- Stay updated and knowledgeable on our products and services.
- Manage administrative components of client accounts such as, but not limited to, updating client records and recording accurate and detailed notes.
- Maintain favorable metrics in handling tickets, calls, and customer satisfaction.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator who has at least 2 years of experience working with a lodging PMS. We are looking for someone who excels at improving a situation, can consistently keep a calm presence, and is fiercely passionate about going the extra mile to make our customers' lives better.
Candidates should possess the following:
- 2+ years of experience in the lodging industry
- 2+ years of experience working with lodging property management software
- 1+ year of experience with customer support or customer success, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong listening and reading comprehension skills as well as the ability to relay information effectively in both oral and written form.
- A penchant for empathy and service with a customers first mindset.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems through troubleshooting and appropriate decision making.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage your own schedule to prioritize effectively and deliver results.
- An area in your home with limited distractions that can act as a home office.
- Experience with Customer Support Software, Project Management Software, Multimedia Conferencing Software, and Office Productivity Software a plus.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Remote working environment
- Company Health Insurance Plan - we cover 50% of the employee's premium
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance available at a group rate
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Vacation/Personal Time Off, Sick Leave, Bereavement, Voting, and Parental Leave
- 7 Paid Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Day
- Access to 401k Company Plan
- Computer and associated essential tech equipment for your home office
ThinkReservations ensures that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
How to apply:
Please submit this form
At ThinkReservations, we are driven by our mission to provide the lodging industry with the tools they need to be successful. We create software to help businesses increase revenue, save time, and provide the guest with a better experience.
It takes a dedicated team of people to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you can make a positive impact on the way people run their business, where you'll earn the respect and trust of your customers, and where you'll be challenged outside your comfort zone, then ThinkReservations is the place for you.