Customer Success Onboarding SpecialistFull-Time, Exempt, Remote - ME, NY, PA, VA, SC, OH, IA, AZ, WA, AK, AR Preferred
The Customer Success Onboarding Specialist will set up new clients for success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts.
- Onboard and educate new clients, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services.
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, and engineering teams.
- Handle administrative components of client accounts such as Transfer of Ownerships, Account Closures and Reactivations, and billing updates.
- Assist Customer Success Managers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills/Abilities and Education:
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to develop relationships with clients.
- Strong ability to show empathy, patience, and understanding.
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in the lodging and hospitality industry.
- Advanced time management and relational intelligence.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Customer Success experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and working on a computer.
How to apply:
To apply for this position click here.
At ThinkReservations, we are driven by our mission to provide the lodging industry with the tools they need to be successful. We create software to help businesses increase revenue, save time, and provide the guest with a better experience.
It takes a dedicated team of people to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you can make a positive impact on the way people run their business, where you'll earn the respect and trust of your customers, and where you'll be challenged outside your comfort zone, then ThinkReservations is the place for you.